The Mount Vernon Miniature Schnauzer Club has been serving the Miniature Schnauzer community since our founding in 1955. We have held 50 specialty shows and numerous rallies since the club’s humble beginnings. Listed below are the objectives of the club. We believe these objectives can be easily and continuously achieved with the cooperation and experience of our dedicated members.
|2015-2016 Leadership Team
|Board of Directors:
Objectives of the Club:
- To encourage and promote quality breeding of Miniature Schnauzers of correct type in conformity with the standard of the breed as set forth by the American Miniature Schnauzer Club and approved by the American Kennel Club.
- To support the standard of the breed as the only standard of perfection by which Miniature Schnauzers shall be judged.
- To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed in the areas of breeding, exhibiting, grooming, and health care.
- To encourage sportsmanlike conduct at all times.
- To conduct sanctioned matches and licensed specialty shows under the rules of the American Kennel Club.
- To allow members to adopt and from time to time revise the By-laws in order to carry out these objectives.
- To provide to the community educational events to encourage responsible ownership of the breed.
- To support local rescue organizations in their efforts to place unwanted miniature schnauzers.
MVMSC Contitution and By-Laws (pdf)
MVMSC Membership Application (pdf)
© 2016 Mount Vernon Miniature Schnauzer Club